To maintain the highest security standards and promote the safety of your data, we occasionally need to make security improvements that may impact older browsers and operating systems. We have disabled access to AccountAccess from browsers that do not support the latest communication protocols. This security vulnerability can allow intruders to hack their way into your customer information and other information as you use your computer to conduct business. Attacks you may have heard of that are the result of this vulnerability are Heartbleed and POODLE.
The following Operating Systems and browsers support the latest encryption protocols, and are the only Operating Systems and browsers that will be able to access AccountAccess:
- All Windows O/S using Chrome version 40 or newer
- All Windows O/S using Firefox version 33 or newer
- Windows 7 & 8 using Internet Explorer version 8 or newer
- Windows Vista using Chrome or Firefox as a browser (see versions above)
- All Mac O/S using Safari 7 or newer