AgFirst’s Digital Banking platform offers borrowers access to easy, on-the-go banking tools so they can enjoy flexibility, convenience and security as they manage their accounts online.
With Digital Banking and a companion mobile app, borrowers can:
- Enjoy a consistent look and feel across all devices.
- Manage their loans or access funds from their lines of credit.
- Schedule unlimited current and future-date payments.
- Access up to 25 months of billing statements and transaction history.
- Enable co-borrowers to register to view and manage loans.
- Download and view annual statements and tax documents.
- Benefit from enhanced login features that keep their online sessions safe and secure.
The mobile app, which is branded with an Association’s name and logo, is available on Google Play and the App Store.
AgFirst’s Customer Support Center (CSC) offers Association and borrower support for Digital Banking technical issues or questions from 7:30 a.m. to 11 p.m. EST seven days a week. This allows Associations to maintain their focus on the overall borrower experience.